Saturday, February 15, 2014

IBPS Clerk-3 2013-14 Real Time Interview experience of Harshit from Noida

Here is the interview experience of Harshit Rajput in his own words. 

my intrvw experience of ibps clerk-3
place- bank of india noida-62 
time-1pm 
panel-12 
date- 14feb 2014 
i reachd there at 1pm time given by ibps & i was called at 3pm for document verification n it was very strict but i was hvng all document so there were no problm. 
aftr i wait for a long time coz i was the last student of my panel, so at the end of the day. at 6pm i entrd in intrvw room. there were 4 member 1 mam & 3 sir.  
my in tervw was in suddha hindi laguage. 
aftr tkng permesn i entrd n greet them evn. 
sir- baitheye n aap kaha se h, n apni family or apne bare me thoda bataeye? 
i replied well. 
sir- acha bank me hi job que? 

i replied. 
sir- graduation u compeld in 2012 to ab tak apne kya kiya? 
i replied. 
sir- apne district/ native place ki activities k bare me bataeye? 
actuly m from Farrukhabad (up). So i told it is also known as Potato City of north India. 
Sir- total cold storage kitne hoge waha par? 
i replied. 
Mam- only one que, apne name ka mtlab batao? 
i replied. 
sir- apki specialization kis sub me h? 
aftr thinking i replied mathematics... 
sir- (trigonometry se que start) 
1- trigometry ka use hum apni routine life me kaha krte h?
2- train ki patriya bananne me kiya jata h kaha or kaise? 
3- sine squre theta + cos squre thta = 1 hota h kaise? 
i replied rit now i m not geting sir.. 
sir- acha Belgaon k bare me pta h? 
i replied sir suna h sayad south me pdta h.... 
at last they said All the Best. 
U can go it was 6-7 min intrvw they were friendly n i joy. 
no que from banking, current, economy. 
So frnd ye unki mentality pe depend krta h ki wo apse kya ask krte h....

Thank you very much Harshit Rajput for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment