Sunday, February 16, 2014

IBPS Clerk-3 Common Interview Experience of DEWANSHU CHANDRAKAR, B.E Computer Science from Raipur

Here is the interview experience of DEWANSHU CHANDRAKAR in his own words.

My interview was held on on 13th-feb-2014, it was all good. Here goes my experience. Hope it will be useful for you.
NAME: DEWANSHU CHANDRAKAR
QUALIFICATION: B.E. COMPUTER SCIENCE
INTERVIEW DATE: 13-02-2013
INTERVIEW VENUE: Hotel Venkatesh International, Raipur
INTERVIEW PANEL: 4
SCORE: 103 OBC

My Experience-
I was the first in verification and Interview as well.
So i didn't get the chance to prepare myself mentally...It thought "Itni jaldi kya hai inko ?"

Then, I entered the room, asked May i come in? 
they said, Yes.
I saw the panel, there were 4 person in the panel, 3 male n a Female officer.(Let M1, M2, M3<Female>, M4)
The whole conversation was in HINDI.

Mere kuch bolne se pehle hi M1 bole..."bethiye".
I said "Thanks"

Then I wish All of them good morning.
(female first).
[Our chair was placed far from their table,So that they can watch you completely from head to toe(to check your Body Language]

Then M1(Very Softly and Gently) Said..."Naam Kya hai Kaha se ho ?"
I said "DEWANSHU CHANDRAKAR and I'm from Raipur"
Then he asked..."Chhattisgarhi aati hai kya beta ?"
I Said Yes then he "Thik hai apna intro chhattisgarhi me do"
 
(I got it's very easy) 
I Replied with confidence.
Then M1 Passes to M4,  He asked "ATM ke kya kya fayde hai ?"
I Replied with confidence (Convinced them)
M4: (Asked 1 question i forgot, even i listen it first time)
 
I said.... sry sir iske baare me nahi jaanta...
M3(Female): RBI ke kaary kya kya hai ?
I replied...but she was not Convinced...she was looking for one word i did't got it...
Then M2: Aaj ka newspaper padha kya kya khaas hai usme ?

(Railway budget was the Headline)
I said about Railway Budget and they asked some que about it,,,
M3: (Asked About my family background, Then Asked About my Village, Then asked about Agriculture Process...smthng smthng....

I replied all with confidence.
Then they said ok you can go now....
And i wished them thnks and good day...
(mear interview 5 min me khatam ho gya... mujhe samjh nahi aya ki ye positive hai ya negative !!!)


Thank you very much DEWANSHU CHANDRAKAR for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment