Sunday, February 16, 2014

IBPS Clerk-3 2013-14 Common Interview Experience of Priyanka Prajapati, from Bhopal

Here is the interview experience of Priyanka Prajapati in her own words.

My interview experience- 
venue- central bank of india (bhopal) 
date- 14/02/14 

Questions asked:
*naam
*agr apki job lgegi to apko village me joining milegi to kya krogi?
*balance sheet kya hoti h
*assets kya h
*types of assets?
*Currents assets?
*Intangible assets?
*Kitne type k statement bnte h business me?
*Agr kisi ko credit pr goods sale kia h to balance sheet me kaha ayega.

*debtor kya hote h aur wo assets me kyu ate h
*Cash flow?
*Fund flow?
*Pahle goods k rate km hote the ab jada h, kyu?
*Current ratio?
*Debt equity ratio?
*Bank ko kis a/c me profit hota h aur kaise?
*Saving a/c aur fixed a/c me kaun sa beneficial h.
*Aur kaun sa exam dia h?


Thank you very much Priyanka Prajapati for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish her Good luck for the interview. Hope she get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment