Saturday, February 15, 2014

IBPS Clerk-3 2013-14 questions asked in Common Interview to Ashim Malik from Kolkata

Here is the interview experience of Ashim Malik in his own words. 

My intervw ws at UBI stuff training colg, kolkata..it ws nearly 15 mint,Performed well n they were al plsed by my ans excpt 2 or 3 question..though thy giv me hints n i told d asn.. 
There were 4 membrs in d pnl including 1 lady.. I ws asked..

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Family background.
3. What is NPA?
4. Aftr cmplting grdutn in 2009, since then wht r u doing?
5. Frm which colg u did grdutn?
Thn d lady askd,
6. Wht is highest peak in d wrld n who were d first prsn to reach d top?
7. Who composed our national anthem n he also cmposed the ntnl anthm f neibouring country, what is d country.


8. World longest river?
9. Then 1 M membr asked me to read bengali nwsppr.. N asked me tel a bengali poem.( i tld 3 lines but cld not remembr)
10. Then M2 gave me a blnk ppr n askd me write my nme n about my villg in 2 mint..
11. Who is d RTI acitivist recently bcum CM.
12. How do u manage ur rural posting?
13. What ur score?

Thn thy ask few prsonl quetns i could not xctly remember..
Im satisfied with my prformnc..quite a gd xprnc.My suggstn to al who is going 2 attnd intrvw..dnt worry. Thy r frndly n cooperative.n they will ask u simple questn. All d bst.

Thank you very much Ashim Malik for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment