Wednesday, January 8, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Ankit Yadav from Jaipur, Rajasthan

Here is the interview experience of Ankit Yadav  in his own words. 


My interview Experience....
Interview date-05 jan 2014
Venue-BOB regional office Jaipur
Panel 1
Time-1 pm
Graduation: Engineer

Document veriification started at 2.00 pm and my no. was 16 so long wait ....

questn asked 2 me-

Asked me about my family....brother,father kya krte h..abhi recent me kya kr rhe ho

1-Are u from IT field so tell me what is phishing,firewalll and ecommerce.
2-role of bank in economy
3-if there are 4 VIP customers surrounding you..unme se phle kiska kaam phle kroge.
4-tell me ur 2 strengths and weekness
5-who is nri and how he can open a a/c
6-about RBI dupty governors and central board.
7-md of bmb.and how it's diffrent frm other banks...
8-first choice bob ku bhari h...
9-they said best of luck and offer me choclates there were diffrent kinds i think this was psyclogic test..


Thank you very much Ankit Yadav for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment