Tuesday, January 7, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Selva Raj: Graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Here is the interview experience of Selva Raj in his own words. 

Venue: IOB, Chennai
Date: 3-1-14 
Panel-V 
Time: 1 pm
Graduation: BE EEE

Since the morning session took a long time to get over, our batch for our panel got delayed and i had my certificate verification at 4.50 pm. It was over within 10 mins and i was called for interview at 5.10 pm.

Believe me.. My interview lasted for only 2 minutes..

There were four panel members and all of them are gents.
One looked like a retired person,, 2 at the stage of retiring.., and one middle aged.

I was asked these questions:

1) So Selvaraj, being a fresh graduate, why you choose banking? (I am a 2013 pass out). 
Ans: Said them the prepared answer.
2) Who is the governor of RBI? 
Ans: Said them..
3) What is the difference between current account and savings account? 
Ans: Said them..

Then the panel members wished me best of luck and then i greeted them my New Year wishes and said thank you and left the room



Thank you very much Selva Raj for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment