Sunday, January 5, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Shefali Shenoy

Here is the interview experience of Shefali Shenoy in her own words. 

Hi Sharing my experience. (15 minutes)
Opened the door, asked for permission to enter. there were 4 members. Then they offered me to sit, but I wished them first, then again they asked me to sit. I sat.
M2 asked me what have I prepared for the interview, & what all should they ask me!
Me-Sir, I have taken an overview of banking, I ve prepared about my graduation & Current affairs
M2- So, what is banking?...
M2- why did u do Btech if you are coming here for interview?
M2- What qualities do PO possess?
M2- What are PO's duties?
M3- How many types of accounts are there?
M3- Is it possible to open FD through internet banking?
M1- What is CBS? (i apologized, i didn't know)
M1- What is CTS?

M1- What is nominee?
M4- Have you heard of HUF? (no)
M4- What is banking other than the accounts section?
M4- How many times a person can use his ATM card?
M3- What is Financial Inclusion?

They asked me basics. There were brief discussions with every answer. I was doing fine, I guess. Fingers crossed.

Thankyou very much Shefali Shenoy for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish her Good luck for the interview. hope she get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment