Sunday, January 5, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Kavi Malar. A B.tech Engineer

Here is the interview experience of Kavi Malar in her own words. 

Venue: IOB COIMBATORE , Panel 3
Date: 5 Jan 2014
Graduation: B.Tech
Interview was easy .. they asked about:
* my native place
* tourist places near my native
* family
*Why did u choose engineering?
I told it was my father decision .. at once they asked wtever your father tell will you do va ?
I replied yes sir , but 4 years back.. now i have enough maturity to take my own decison.
*Why 10 +2 marks less than 10th ?
I told real reason : 1 ) hostel for the first time , so due to home sick prob i couldn't study and lost all basic concept in first half year .. and in +2 they started to wake me at 4:30 and allow us to sleep by 11:30 , so i started to sleep during my class hours ... but i regret myself for that
b4 i said i started to sleep. One of them asked " so , u started to sleep ? huh ?? and laughed ...
* about successful women in banking sector

* NPA
* CAD
*FINANCIAL INCLUSION
*SELF HELP GROUPs
*What are the major imports in india
* About Kejriwal
*At present gold rate
*wr di u have acc ??

my b'day next week , so one of the interviewer gave choclate and wished me


Thank you very much Kavi Malar  for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish her Good luck for the interview. Hope she get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment