Sunday, January 5, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Raj Mohan Katru. Graduation in B.tech/Engineering

Here is the interview experience of Raj Mohan Katru from Hyderabad in his own words. 

Date:2-1-2014
Venue: Andhra bank apex college,Hyderabad
Graduation: B.Tech

My Interview at 3:10pm
I write here main part of the interview without drama(may i come in .gud afrn,happy new year)

M 1:- why u said meticulousness as weakness.
I :- I replied= i am informaniac i love to learn everything.
M 2:- so u cannot finish work.
I – i do work in time by putting more effort.
M 2:- who share same name with u.Is it gandhi`s son?
I- No sir,Gandhi`s grandson.
M 3- What are different types of crop seasons and what are crops grown in respective season.



M 2- I think there is a lake in ur district what is it?
I- Answered.
M 3- what kind of fish available?
I- can tell in telugu sir? I answered.
M4- u missed Prawn.what are types of prawn?
I- i said tiger prawn
M 5- Do you wear spects all time?

I- Yes.
M 5: but ur pic doesn`t have u wearing spects(my ibps appliaction form)
I – : yes sir
M 5- Are u sure?
I – yes sir.
M 5 : – really?
M 4- Take of ur spects and show him.
M5- this is wat i am expecting.
M2- what is inflation?
I – rise in price.
M 2- that is one aspect of inflation.what does inflation mean really?
I -i tried in other way.(but they interrupted and ask me not to beat around the bush.)
M 2:-how does banking help to economy?
I- answered.
M 3- whom do u consider as man od the year 2013?
I -kejirwal.
M 1:- what have you learnt from last year?
I- I tried but failed as i didn`t do introspection.
M3- if andhra gets bifurcated what happen to region of ur area(i am from coastal andhra)?
I- i gave my answer.(there is no change in life of common man or ppl like us who prepare for banking etc).

Finally they asked my score and i came out..

also my advice is be frank and be yourself.
Know banking basics and be confident about what you know.
Have complete idea about your personal details and ur area.

Thank you very much Raj Mohan Katru for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment