Friday, January 10, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Prosenjit Sanyal from Kolkata

Here is the interview experience of Prosenjit Sanyal in his own words.

Interview date: 8/1/14;
Venue: UBI Head office Kolkata;
Panel:I
Time: 8:30 a.m
I Knocked on the door and asked for permission to enter.
After greeting them they asked me to have a seat.
 Didn't asked me to introduce myself just asked my name and DOB.
Asked 1 question on Janlokpal bill,
3 from stat and set theory and asked the name of the country with anomalous sex ratio of 1 male to 3 female that I failed to answer.
Then bas said chalo best of luck.
Interview went on for hardly 7-8 minutes? 

Thank you very much Prosenjit Sanyal for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment