Tuesday, January 7, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Ravi Kiran. Post Graduation in MBA(HR)

Here is the interview experience of Ravi Kiran from Jayanagar in his own words. 

Centre :syndicate bank Jayanagar 8th block
Date &Time: 6th jan 2014, 1 PM

Entered and wished them they asked my name and offered me seat then...
All the 4 members in the panel are gents

m1:Being technical student Y Banking?
me:I am currently pursuing my MBA(HR) sir. I am not interested in technical job that is the reason i took HR as my specialization. I like to be interacting with people

m1:Then y dont u go for a marketing job where u can have a lot of people to interact with
me: I have HR skills then i dont think it is a good idea to go to marketing field

m2:What is the head of all banks
me:RBI

m2:Functions of it
me:1.Banker to banks
       2.Issuer of currency
       3.Banker to state central govts
       4.It is the monitoring authority which fixes all the rates

m2:What are the rates u know
me:Repo,Rev repo ,SLR,CRR and i gave the values also

m2:What is d diff b/w SLR and CLR
me:CLR-mandatory cash reserve to be kept at RBI by bank
       SLR-It includes govt bonds+gold+cash(if needed)



m2:What is base rate value
me:8.75 sir

m3: What is the difference between Personeel management and HR management
me:answered

m3:What is the type of account u have
me:Savings account in SBI

m3:What is the minimum balance required for a savings account
me:Mine is a student account sir so there is no minimum balance it differs based on the type of savings account sir

m3:What is a sales account
me:Sry sir I dont know

m4:What is mostly needed for the success of an organization
me:Employees working to their best is the most important thing since HR is the only resource which can bring drastic changes in the result

m4:Human capital is the most important resource but y it will never appear in any Balance sheet
me:It is very difficult to quantify Human resource sir that is the reason it generally dont appear in a balance sheet anyways we can measure the performance by some means and HUman Resource accounting can also help in some means to quantify

m2: ok thank you and all the best
me:Thank you sir

Interview was just for 7-8 min for me No tell me about yourself, ur strengths weakness etc....
waiting for the result!!!

Thank you very much Ravi Kiran for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment