Friday, January 10, 2014

IBPS PO/MT-3 2013-14 Interview experience of Shashank Tiwari .Questions asked in Bank Interviews

Here is the interview experience of Shashank Tiwari in his own words.



M1: beta, % kitni hai 10th main?
me: 87.6

M1: 12th main
me:sir, 81.8 

M1: good. (HE asked few terms....sune he nhe the maine) fir bola...FICCI suna hai
me: yes sir, 

m1: Btao
me: explained full form....

M1:kya kerta hai
Me: sir, represents industries in india...governs them..interacts with govt on behalf of comp.

M1:Revenue Receipt?
me: told....but included tax also as part of govt earnings....(right or wrong?)

M1: han..tax to main revenue hote hain, hai na...hai ki ni..(meri to watt lagi padi the..3 4 terms pahle he bounce ho gye the...)stood silent

M1:KCC
me:explained well..

M1:very good,Services of banks...
me: told everything, including private banking, retail banking, merchant banking etc etc

M2: what is SEBI?
me: told

M2:what is BSE?
me: told

what is SENSEX?
me:told...


M2:how sebi , controles fluctuation in stock market....?
me:(blank...)nhe pta sir...

m3:KN Kariappa ko kaun sa award mila tha?
me:nhe pta sir...

M3: wahan pe kya prob hai abhe...
me: told..about election and all..he was not convinced...

Me: kaun jeeta hai?
me: Awami league...

M3:opposition?
me: sir..ek jamat hai..baki ni pta

ME: who is founder of bangladesh?
me:(mr gye..GK to ati he nhe ye sardar ji to GK he puch rhe hain....) ni pta sir....

M1: defence minister?
me:told

M1: loksabha main kitni seats hoti hain?
me: exactly ni pta, but 500 something

M2:diff between primary and secondary market..
me: dr ke mare...money market and capital market bta aya....

M1: what is RBI?
me:told...

M1:what is monetary policy
me: told...

aur kuch question yad ni aa rhe.... but ans diye the...5 question blank gye....1 ques wrong...baki sb btaya tha.....yar personal and subjet se kuch pucha he nhe....


Thank you very much Shashank Tiwari for sharing your valuable experience which would be helpful to our readers. We wish him Good luck for his interview. Hope he get huge success in the interview and in future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment