Thursday, December 6, 2012

Best New Year sms collection text message 140 characters (My lips want to kiss you, My eyes want to see you,)

“As hand in hand you enter a life that's bright and new,
may God look down from heaven and bless the two of you.”
Happy New Year 2014 My Love My Life
Miss You sweetheart...


My lips want to kiss you,
My eyes want to see you,
My hands want to touch you,
every part of me wants you,
Maybe because i was made just for you!
Happy New Year Sweetheart


May the stars carry shine upon you,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
and above all, May this New year be wonderful!
Happy New Year 2014 just u and your family


As the new year takes the flying start, 
may it brings peace of heaven to your house and fills your heart with grace and glory.
Wishing you 365 days of unstop laughter and good cheers."



No comments:

Post a Comment