Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Merry Christmas sms text messages Xmas sms 140 characters (If one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying)

Christmas is really a time for families to unite.
It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers.
Without you, this family will not be called a family.
You complete our lives.
Merry Christmas!


If one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don't be afraid because i told santa all i want for christmas is you
Merry Christmas


Itz tHE mönth of cÄkEs N cÄndlEs.. snöw N
songs.. cÉlEbrations N dEcorÄtions.. LaughtEr
N LövE.. Itz DEcEmbEr! Wishing u a LövEly n
fun-filled
MErry Christmas


You are God’s gift to me.
I am so thankful that I was chosen to take care of you.
I love you my child!
Merry Christmas!

Whenever I am with you, I feel proud.
I never imagined that I was able to bring up a son
As good and handsome as you!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment