Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas sms Xmas day sms text message (Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten)

May this Christmas fill your homes with the peace and joy of Christ.
May this year, you come even more closer to God.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Merry Christmas


Christmas is a time when everybody wants his
past forgotten and his present remembered.
What I don't like about office Christmas
parties is looking for a job the next day
Merry Christmas


I wish you a life filled with love and care,
as you filled mine with yours.
I thank you for your support,
strength and faith.
This Christmas,
I promise you love,
passion and togetherness for the rest of my life. Merry Christmas.


From Home to home, and heart to heart, from
one place to another. The warmth and joy of
Christmas, brings us closer to each other
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment