Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas sms 140 characters (Merry Christmas to the one I love)

Christmas may be many things or it may be a few.
For you, the joy is each new toy
for me, it's watching you.
Merry Christmas.


I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.
Merry Christmas.


I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & a
great new year. Hopefully Santa will be extra
good to you.
Merry Christmas & Happy new year


Your as big boned as father christmas claus, your as stupid as a donkey, your as shit in bed as a camal, but your still the right person for me!
Merry Christmas & Happy new year


Merry Christmas to the one I love.
Even on this day of love for all.
Remembering the love of one whose call.
Redeemed all those whose hearts his love might move.
Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment